Two days ago we had the Dark Moon in Taurus, today the New Moon, the first moon first appears in the sky, the powerful time for magic ritual, check below. Also, this New Moon cycle energy is with us until next Full Moon in two weeks time.
The Taurus is associated with beauty, ability to create, boosting creativity, enhancing sexuality and sexual attractiveness, the good things in life, dance, music. Also with physical security, stability and earnings.
In terms of healing connected the neck and throat, and boosting the immune system.
In a ‘nutshell’ the Taurus Moon is bringing us a new cycle of beauty, grounding, and sensuality. Let’s look into these to reflect and get inspired:
Beauty being in the eye of the beholder, it’s everywhere when we open our heart to it. So I ask you:
- What is beauty for you?
- What makes you feel beautiful?
“If there is a tendency for a person to embrace the sheer pleasure of being human, it can be found through the Beauty Way. If our thoughts, actions, words, and manner of being harmonious, we are Walking in Beauty. To find the blessings of the Beauty Way, all we need to do is to make every act of life sacred. That may be a stretch for some people, but is attainable. By making everything in our lives as sacred as possible, we learn to notice that the intricate steps of life’s process are all blessings. Some steps may be challenging or may contain distressing feelings at the time, but there is always a hidden opportunity for growth.” Jamie Sams in Earth Medicine – Ancestors’ Ways Of Harmony For Many Moons.
Grounding, so important to own our existence in this mundane dimension, to open to the pleasures of life here and now. To cultivate being centered in our power, which gives the clarity to act for our highest good.
- To get grounded is to be in touch with Mother Earth, from feeling Her in the soles of your feet, simply by standing in nature, also through movement as Qigong and Tai Chi, Dance, Gardening (super grounding and related with this moon).
I specially love the Womb Healing and Rooting practice, so simple and effective. For those who learned in the Jade Egg Initiation Workshop, a reminder to do it. Here the audio download which everyone can follow, just click and scroll down. For the free sample click here in which you can hear more information about this practice for healing and empowerment, energy and grounding.
Sensuality is how our senses relate to the world.
We women are gifted with a sensual body with our curves, with our power to create life, and the whole shape of a woman’s body is for me a piece of art, whatever size or shape. Sensuality is very different from glamour and being a certain size. Saying this, of course, it is important to have a healthy body, in which you feel comfortable in your skin, to contribute to your confidence and enjoyment.
- What is sensuality for you?
- How is sensuality present in your life?
- What means for you the sacred sensuality of your whole body?
All these aspects of beauty, grounding and sensuality are cultivated, explored and embraced with the Jade Egg Holistic Practice; which of course the Jade Egg is part of it and it’s why this affirmation about it came to me many moons ago:
“I am healthy and whole in my body, mind and soul. I love to live, a life of plenty where abundance continually flows, and my inner wisdom shows where to go.”
For me, this is the path of sacred beauty and sensuality, which indeed includes the sacredness of our sexual/creative selves. To support me in this process the grounding and sense of being rooted in the Earth, strong and steady, yet gentle and flexible, is essential.
“This Taurus New Moon cycle is a time to honor the body, the senses and their gifts…” Pat Liles
A Healing Tip not just for this moon, but for life:
- A 2 in 1 exercise to boost your immune system and activate your throat: tapping your chest gently to activate your thymus gland (associated with the immune system, with a vital role in the development of “T cells”, an extremely important type of white blood cell which protect the body against both infectious disease and foreign invaders), as with your mouth closed you hum – sound activates your throat – your communication center…! Here a video you can see me doing that on minute 5.47 – before that, you can see the “spinal cord breathing” a great exercise to release any neck tension and more!!… A regular practice of Qigong and Tai Chi will support in a life free of tension, from the neck and the whole body… Yes! Our precious body is made to be supple and flexible!
The New Moon is a time of new beginnings, an opportunity to reinforce goals or create new ones. Focus ideas, thoughts and meditations on positive change. In this Taurus New Moon, Answer to yourself, HOW CAN:
- I express my creative talents.
- Increase my resources.
- I make time to appreciate the good things in life, as I let my heart dance and sing with joy!
You can turn this into a magic ritual:
Bearing in mind that tapping into the power of the mind, as magic is no more than a change of consciousness, that can create anything you believe and wish for. You can set your intentions: see them happen in your mind, writing them down or do both…! This is also a great time for money rituals. Go for green candles, and whatever feels right in the moment to create space and time to focus your intentions clearly and see them manifest in the coming weeks.
In the Tao of Moon Power,
JOIN US THIS SATURDAY 25TH APRIL 11.30AM – WELCOME TO THE JADE TEMPLE!
ONLINE CIRCLE – Special New Moon: Ritual, Healing, Empowering