For the Taoist the heart is linked with the Fire Element, that is associated with the Summer. If not seeing much sun in the sky, just remember that the sun is always shining inside your heart! Or even behind the cloud, always there smiling at you, illuminating you with light and life!
In a previous article, I talked about embracing unconditional self-acceptance with “My Evil Twin!…”, as important as embracing unconditional self-love!!… They are both linked in their coexistence, like the moon and the sun, the dark and the light!
For me, these are the foundations for a healthy life, harmonious relationship with yourself and everything around you.
If you don’t truly love yourself how can you expect others to do it? How can you receive and give true love?
Deep self-love brings deep self-respect towards our whole being: body, thoughts and feelings.
What is your Tao (Way) of the Heart:
- What you do for you every day that makes your heart smile, I mean that gives you true joy?
- Are you lovable – How do you express your love towards yourself? And do you express love towards others?
- Is your heart open to receive and give love in perfect harmony or do you think you give or receive more?
After you reflect on the above, my last question:
- Is this Unconditional Self-Love a wish or a living reality?…
The best thing is to be honest with yourself, and if self-love is not embodied yet, then practice it like a daily exercise, until becoming an innate part of your being. It worked for me!
Without an open and loving heart, you can never taste the nectar and pure bliss of life. Jamie Sams
And do you know that:
♥ The heart is the Emperor or Empress of your ‘Internal Universe’, the organ we can’t live without!
♥ It has been suggested that our heart generates its own energy field, which interacts with the energy fields of other people!…
♥ The heart centre is the strongest generator of light energy in the body, even stronger than the brain!
Here is something you can apply immediately to cultivate your heart and beauty; Yes, Love Creates Beauty!!
- Sit quietly, take a few deep breaths and focus on your heart, imagine breathing in the sunlight and smile at your heart, call to someone you love. Let your heart fill with warmth and appreciation for him or her. The nourishment such feelings give to body, mind and spirit enhance your own beauty.
Image: Art by Regina Lord
If you want a whole weekend to embody your Unconditional Self-Love, as it one of the Benefit from the Jade Egg Holistic Practice we are going to cultivate and embrace through our 2.5 Days Jade Egg Initiation Workshop – 29th Nov. thru’ 1st Dec. – Just Few Places Left. If you have the call in your heart, Join Us, in this Life Enhancing and for many Women Life Changing Workshop!