One of the most asked questions I get and is a theme for many of my talks worldwide:
How to Enhance Sexual Vitality?
…How to get it without depending on anything or anybody (treatments, supplements, etc).
The answer is inside our amazing bodies:
When we tap into our body’s innate wisdom and our inner resources, we open the path of self-healing and self-mastery to live life to the full!
This is what I’ve dedicated my adult life to, and since 2007 with the Jade Egg Holistic Practice and Kuan Yin Qigong.
I found a simple way of just not seeking, but being!
A way of life:
A life filled with sexual vitality, as sexual health translates into whole body health, which comes along with rejuvenation and empowerment!
And I’ll add to this self-love, compassion, and openness, making it whole and balanced.
My passion is to share these Ancient Secrets for Modern and Fulfilled Living with you, in the Tao (the way) of Feminine Empowerment, supported by a healthy body, clear mind, and open heart.
Simple Things you can Start Right Now:
- Squeeze (contract) and release your sexual organs (aka Jade Gate in the Taoist/Jade Priestess Tradition).
- Special care for your Kidneys & Adrenal Glands – The kidneys hold the reproductive essence, our life force. Linked with our reproductive organs!… So yes: your vitality and rejuvenation! As the adrenal glands, the ‘little helmets’, are two walnut-size endocrine glands sitting on the top of the kidneys, playing an important part in our libido.
If you scroll all the way down, you find the article I was invited to write for Soul & Spirit magazine: “3 Tips to Enhance Sexual Vitality”, which explains a bit more about what I mentioned above.
More Tips to Take it Further:
- Kuan Yin Qigong – besides grounding and being centered in your power, offers gentle, but profound exercises for the whole body, including the pelvis, the cultivation of hormonal balance, and addressing specific women’s needs for radiant health, vitality and rejuvenation.
- A well-known secret of rejuvenation is to learn something new!… Keeps your brain stimulated, and keeps your body awake, especially when involves movement.
When I’m not teaching the Jade Circle® which includes also the aspect of ‘Goddesses Do Martial Arts!’ with the Tai Chi Qigong – Self-Defence for Women, indeed super rejuvenating!…
I am on the Hawaiian beaches learning Hula Dance, or on the edges of the Rajasthani desert (in India) learning and evolving with my Kalbelia Gypsy Dance – Love the challenge to my body! I have it also with the advanced martial arts (part of the Tai Chi) of course, but the dance definitely feeds my soul… probably the combination of challenging and fun…. and indeed my free spirit.
But we are all different of course, so I ask you:
- What feeds your soul?
Go for it! As it will promote your health, rejuvenation and empowerment.
When you put together along with some practices/ “tools” to reinforce and embody this process, (and of course good sleep and diet), it becomes a way of life!
- Last, but not least, the proper use of the Jade Egg, which can be a precious psychosomatic tool for your health, rejuvenation, and empowerment.