Welcome to the Jade Circle®!
With delight, Anamarta is holding this sacred space in London since 2007, sharing Ancient Secrets for Modern Women, in the Tao (Way) of Feminine Empowerment. And also the Tao of Moon Power, aligning with the Jade Priestesses’ connection with the Grandmother Moon:
Opening to your inner wisdom, intuition, and feminine mystery.
In the spirit of sisterhood, we gather to explore different aspects of the Jade Egg Holistic Practice and Kuan Yin Qigong, while aligning with the Taoist, Pagan and Moon Calendar, to tune into the energies in the air to enhance our lives.
Each evening is specially crafted and unique.
It works as an introduction to this Holistic Practice for body, mind & spirit, to learn something new, but also to evolve and add new layers to your personal practice (for women who have already done some training with Anamarta). For the Jade Priestesses, those who completed the Jade Egg Initiation Workshop, we have an Advanced Jade Circle® which happens a few times a year by invitation.
In a warm, safe and comfortable environment, we have the welcome with the opening of the Circle and farewell with the closing.
The Jade Circle® might include:
- Jade Egg Secrets.
- Interactive Talk and Sharing.
- Meditation to cultivate inner harmony, self-love, and self-acceptance.
- Yin (specific women) Practice – for hormonal balance, radiant health and juiciness.
- Healing Sounds – to recycle your emotions and grow your virtues, transform the negative and cultivate the positive.
- Kuan Yin Qigong – grounding and centering, offers gentle, but profound exercises for the whole body, including the pelvis.
- Seasonal Rituals.
- Full and New Moon Magic.
- Taste of Hula Dance (from Hawaii) or Gypsy Dance (from India).
♥ All Women are Welcome ♥
Total beginners, and women who have come before: all experiences are valued and can contribute to the group pool of knowledge. The Jade Egg Holistic Practice addresses your needs, interests, and desires – weaving together a rich tapestry of feminine energy.
The Circles are always different – what makes it so interesting!