Inner Alchemy For Inner Harmony
An Empowering Journey from the dark to the light making the most of your yin (being) and yang (doing) energies.
A Special Spring Workshop, the time of the year of renewal, rebirth, fertility, and in the Taoist Calendar the transition from the Yin Peak of the year (the Winter) to the Yang Peak of the year (the Summer).
All Women Are Welcome!
Places are Limited.
This workshop is crafted to cover specific aspects of the Jade Egg Holistic Practice and Kuan Yin Qigong. It works as a great introduction, topped up with empowering Rituals in the spirit of the Tao (Way) of Feminine Empowerment, with plenty of Ancient Secrets for Modern Women.
For the Jade Goddesses (women who had completed the Jade Egg Initiation Workshop already), this is a great opportunity to learn different aspects of the Practice and the Kuan Yin Qigong, and to add a few layers to go deeper with your personal journey.
A WEEKEND FOR:
- Hormonal Balance
- Vitality & Rejuvenation
- Be Centred in your Power
- Self-Love & Self-Acceptance
- Womb Wisdom, Deepest Connection with the Self
Through Yin (Women) Taoist Practices, Kuan Yin Qigong, Meditation, Visualisation, Shamanic Practices, Ritual and Dance – with a special treat of Hula Dance and Gypsy Dance!
Starting on Saturday 11th May 9.30am to 4.30pm with
AWAKENING YOUR INNER GODDESS… FOLLOW YOUR INNER WISDOM!
How can we be in harmony with this receptive, mystic and energy of ‘being’, with our mysterious feminine in our everyday life?
In other words, how can we allow the Inner Goddess to be fully present in your daily life?
- The Jade Egg as a Kidney Healer, a tool of profound healing for the sexual organs, opening the path to embracing the Womb Wisdom – healing our ancestral lineage and access the knowledge we carry from them.
- Kidney and Adrenal Glands Wellbeing and Rejuvenation – prepare for an immediate sense of wellbeing and energy after this practice.
- Transform water for your highest good through Taoist Shamanic Healing (water is just not only what you drink, but is in your food, main element in our body, etc…), and:
Every healing and life-giving process in our body happens through Water!
- And More! Full Details Here.
UNVEILING YOUR MYSTERIOUS FEMININE!
Sunday 12th May 10.30am to 6pm follows gracefully with
TAOIST SECRETS OF YOUTH & BEAUTY!
Beauty that truly prevails is the beauty that comes from within…
Inner Beauty, OuTer Radiance!
A deep exploration of the Fire Element, we going to be cultivating the heart, where the fire lives.
Your spontaneity for living depends on your acknowledgement of the fire within!
- Breast Health for Steady Hormonal Balance and Self-Nurturing.
- The Jade Egg as a Heart Healer and a tool to cultivate our Natural Beauty and Youth.
- Tap Into your Innate Happiness! Be In Love with Yourself!
- And More! Full Details Here.
From my Tantric exploration and past experience as a model (looks like another life, but I indeed learned lots of tricks and beauty secrets), I’m going to share:
How to combine Ancient Taoist Secrets with the latest and Best Natural Beauty Tips!
A TREAT FOR YOU! A GIFT FOR LIFE! BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT!
***** We close the day/weekend with a Spring Ritual of Renewal & Fertility.
You will receive two ebooks for the exploration of Saturday and Sunday workshops: with ‘Goddess Insights, Inspirations & Secrets’ – a lifetime collection of inner and outer exploration of the Divine Feminine. And another full of ‘Beauty Recipes, Tips & Secrets’, old family recipes, from the most recently discovered ones in my travels around the world. Which includes whole body care (specific for breast and Jade Gate = Taoist way to describe the female sexual organs).
Earlybird: £157 to 27th April, then the regular price £187.
Just one of the days for £107.
We offer 10% saving when booking this weekend together with the Jade Egg Initiation 2.5 days Workshop – Step 1 in London on Friday 7th June (6.30 to 9.30pm) thru weekend 8th (10am to 4.30pm) and 9th (10.30am to 6pm), these workshops complement each greatly. Get the Earlybird and have your place saved, as it gets fully booked quickly.
@ Jade Temple, Kentish Town NW5 3AA